Copyright 2019 - Custom text here

Pra Niam2016

The first generation at Wat Sao Thong Thong, Muang Lop Buri. By Phra-Sangkha-pa-ra-wa-ha-mu-nee(Niam Phum-ma-sa-ro) abbot of Wat Sao Thong Thong, initiative was founded on July 23,1899 when the building  is first class with 18 students, the teacher hired by the budget of the provost.Later,with more students to the north has created a place for a student population of approximately 150 people and started this school called "The School Lop Buri, Wat Sao Thong Thong".

 

 GenPor2016

In the past, Field Marshal Plaek Phibunsongkhram prime minister has restored downtown to a military town planning improvements since the railroad to the city, while also taking into account the study to see if the school was very cramped for the new school. That the artillery regiment of the original three, so building a new campus building is one of ministry of defense budget.

In the year 1938 was a transfer student to teach at the new school and the school was renamed "School of Lop Buri Province, Pibulwitthayalai" auspicious behalf of the Prime Minister, who is founding a new school.